FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Cobalt Hue, 2 oz. - 720 Product Description
FolkArt Acrylic Paint is the artist-quality formula that crafters love for a variety of arts and crafts. With an expansive color palette, FolkArt Acrylic Paints offer a rich, creamy consistency for exceptional blending and shading with excellent coverage. From beautiful hand paintings to stylish stenciling and design techniques, FolkArt delivers outstanding results! FolkArt Acrylic Paints are must-have products for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling, and more. Whether you are a novice or expert crafter, you'll love the versatility of this premium acrylic paint as part of your arts and crafts supplies. Developed for both stroke work painting and a variety of decorative craft activities, the FolkArt line of paints features amazing colors in a variety of formulas and finishes to inspire your creativity. Use these beautiful acrylic paints, with a matte finish, on a variety of surfaces such as wood, canvas, paper, Styrofoam, paper mache, and so much more. A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt Acrylic Paint is a staple in any collection of craft supplies!
- VERSATILE PAINT - These artist-quality acrylic paints are rich and creamy and are perfect for basecoating, stenciling, and more. This color comes in a convenient 2 oz size
- BEAUTIFUL MATTE FINISH - FolkArt Acrylic Paint has a stunning matte finish - perfect for all your arts and crafts!
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Use FolkArt Acrylic Paint on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper mache, and so much more
- EASY CLEAN UP - Clean up is easy with FolkArt acrylic paint! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water
- AMERICAN MADE - FolkArt Acrylic Paints are proudly made in the USA
- QUALITY FORMULA - This water-based, non-toxic acrylic paint offers an artist-quality formula that has a creamy consistency for exceptional blending and shading
- TRUSTED BRAND - A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt is a staple in any collection of art supplies