FolkArt ® Mediums - Crackle Medium, 2 oz. - 694 Product Description
Give your project a rustic home decor look with the FolkArt Crackle Medium. Formulated to give you a realistic rust and worn appearance, this water-based medium is easy to use with your favorite FolkArt Acrylic Paints. This unique formula is easy to use and fun to experiment with! Create a rustic look on everything from picture frames to signage to dining sets and more. Explore the unique crafting possibilities with FolkArt Crackle Medium.
- VERSATILE SIZE - This unique crackle medium comes in a convenient 2 oz size to add a realistic cracked and weathered look to all your arts and crafts
- CRACKED FINISH - The crackling effect will show through after your acrylic paint has dried
- USE ON HARD SURFACES - After painting wood, hard plastics, and other hard surfaces use this unique medium to give your project a rustic, crackled appearance. Do not use in humid conditions
- EASY TO CLEAN UP – Clean up is easy with FolkArt Crackle Medium! Simply clean up any extra while wet with soap and water
- AMERICAN MADE - FolkArt Crackle Medium is proudly made in the USA
Basecoat surface with FolkArt Home Decor Chalk, allow to dry fully. Apply Crackle Medium evenly over surface using a paint brush, being careful not to over stroke. Allow to thoroughly dry. Apply contrasting top coat of FolkArt Home Decor Chalk in one even coat, being careful not to over stroke. As the topcoat dries, the cracking will occur. It is recommended to test this technique on a small sample surface first. Note topcoat must be applied for cracking to occur. Do not use in humid conditions. Clean up while wet with soap and water. Tips: Thinner applications of topcoat create a fine crackle look. Thicker applications of topcoat create a wider, more weathered crackle look. Over-stroking FolkArt Home Decor Crackle and topcoat may create very fine cracks or no cracks. For indoor use only.