Create beautifully painted artwork using the FolkArt One Stroke Scruffy Acrylic Paint Brush. This paint brush is designed with specialized natural bristles and a smooth wooden handle to complement the One Stoke painting technique created by Donna Dewberry, the original creator of the FolkArt One Stroke method of decorative painting. This scruffy paint brush is great for creating texture as well as painting mosses, wisteria, grasses, certain hair and fur, pouncing flower centers, and creating shading textures. Upgrade your craft supplies with this unique paint brush. From the beginner to the experienced painter, anyone can learn to paint with the versatile tools of FolkArt One Stroke. Pair this beautiful brush with the FolkArt One Stroke Palette, the FolkArt One Stroke Double Loading Carousel, and the handy FolkArt Brush Basin for an easy way to complete your next decorative painting project! Add the FolkArt One Stroke Scruffy Acrylic Paint Brush to your art supplies for exceptional coverage and durability.
- EXCEPTIONAL PAINT BRUSH - This unique paint brush is great for creating texture in your paintings. The size of this paint brush measures 1/2" - Great for stippling and pouncing techniques!
- ARTIST QUALITY, DURABLE BRISTLES - This paint brush features specialized natural bristles that produce beautiful textured results. Specifically designed to work with the One Stroke painting technique
- SMOOTH APPLICATION - Easily load this acrylic paint brush with your favorite FolkArt acrylic paint colors for smooth application to your next arts and crafts project
- EASY TO CLEAN - Clean while wet with soap and water immediately after painting. Then, fluff into original shape to dry
- PAIR WITH OTHER ONE STROKE PRODUCTS - Pair this beautiful brush with the FolkArt One Stroke Palette, the FolkArt One Stroke Double Loading Carousel, and the handy FolkArt Brush Basin for an easy way to complete your next decorative painting project!
- TRUSTED BRAND - A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt is a staple in any collection of art supplies