Ashland™ fall burlap ribbon 271163, Poster board, Circle template (such as a glass or foam cup), Scissors, Craft knife, Jute, Tape, Pencil, Glue, Stencil brush ¼” – ½”, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Swirl Vintage White onto piece of poster board with stencil brush. Let dry.
- Tape off ¼” stripes as shown onto poster board and lightly brush on Baby Blue with small stencil brush. Carefully remove tape.
- Using an approximate 3 1/8” circle template, lightly trace onto board centering stripes evenly within circle. Cut out seven circles with scissors.
- Center letters onto circles and stencil with Wrought Iron. Transfer the number 4 onto a spare piece of poster board and cut out. Stencil to remaining circle.
- Cut seven pieces of burlap ribbon long enough to hold circle, wrap around a piece of jute and accommodate a “v” cut into one end.
- Fold pieces in half and cut the “v” into one end.
- Glue stenciled circles to ribbon.
- Cut an ample piece of jute. Attach ribbon pieces to jute by folding end over around jute and securing with glue.
Tip: Add embellishments such as ribbons and buttons.
Get the Pattern