7 Drawer Taboret Cabinet, 1” flat soft bristle brush, Sandpaper- fine grit, Paper plates or palette paper, Paper towels, 1” low-tack tape, 18” ruler, Pencil
- Assemble cabinet according to manufacturers instructions.
- Using the ruler and pencil determine where the stripes will be on the cabinet and tape off every other one. Remove drawers and number accordingly.
- Using the 1” brush apply 2 smooth even coats of paint in the following order, working from the top of the cabinet downward; (1) Magnolia White, (3) Flesh, (5) Medium Flesh and (7) Coral.
- Remove tape from completed stripes and tape off remaining stripes. Paint using the following mixes, working from top to bottom: (2) Magnolia White + Flesh (1:1), (4) Flesh + Medium Flesh (1:1) and (6) Medium Flesh + Coral.
- Remove tape and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Using the 1” brush apply two smooth even coats of varnish to the cabinet and drawers.
- Replace drawers in cabinet. Enjoy!