Cardboard banner blanks, Scrapbook paper (7 rainbow colors), Pencil, Scissors, Paper flowers, Glitter letter stickers, Gold ribbon, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Trace the banner blank onto the scrapbook paper. Do this for each color. Cut out the scrapbook paper.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the scrapbook paper and top of the cardboard blank. Place the scrapbook paper on the blank and press. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Heat a Mod Melt in the Mod Melter. Attach paper flowers to the top and bottom of the banner using the Mod Melter.
- Attach stickers to the center of the banner. Spell FOREVER.
- Find the center of the ribbon. Working on the back of the decorated banner pieces, attach the center of the ribbon to the center of the letter of the banner pieces. Evenly space and attach the remaining letters across the ribbon.
PROJECT TIP: When gluing small embellishments and ribbons, use a Mod Podge finger cap to help prevent burns.