Creative Haven® Owls Coloring Book by Marjorie Sarnat, Stretched canvas 10" x 10", Ombre scrapbook paper, Paper towels, Foam plates, Water basin, Wax paper, Access to photo copier, Colored pencils or markers, Gold paint pen
- Color images from coloring book using colored pencils or markers.
- Make color copies of your art and cut out with scissors.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit canvas.
- Apply Mod Podge to canvas and place scrapbook paper. Flip canvas over on a hard surface and squeegee backside of canvas to smooth out any bubbles. Let dry for at least twenty minutes.
- Place canvas front side up and place a book or hard surface under canvas for a sturdier surface. Use Mod Podge to apply coloring book copies. Place wax paper over images and smooth with squeegee. Let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with additional coats of Mod Podge.
- Write word of choice with gold paint pen.
- Apply dimensional magic to desired parts of coloring book images. Let dry completely.