Large mason jars, Burlap, Scissors, ¾” painters tape, Hot glue, 1” flat brush, Star template, Ruler
- 1. Cut three burlap 5 ½” x 3” pieces.
- Using the flat brush paint one piece Too Blue leaving the burlap edges to show. Repeat the same steps with the other two using White.
- Stencil the star on the blue piece with White.
- Tape off horizontal stripes on the other burlap pieces and paint the stripes Flag Red.
- Wrap the burlap around the jars and hot glue in place.
- Trace the jar lid on burlap. Cut to size and hot glue to lid as shown. Paint each lid with White.
- Stencil the star in the center of each lid with Too Blue.