Round brushes #4 and #6, Liner brush #1, Antique enameled hand mirror, Metal bow embellishment, Adhesive glue, Rubbing alcohol, Water basin, Paper towels, Paper plates or palette
- Wipe the back of the hand mirror with rubbing alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
- Begin with the flower in the upper left. Using the #4 round brush, paint petals with Look At Me Blue. Begin your stroke at the outer edge of petal dragging to the center. Paint a second layer of smaller petals with Medium Blue using the liner brush. Then a third smaller layer with Ink Spot.
- Paint a second flower to the right of the first using the #6 round brush and with Medium Blue. Using the liner brush, paint a small second layer in Sky Mist.
- Directly below the two flowers, paint circular scallop strokes with Look At Me Blue. Layer Medium Blue on top in a smaller circle pattern, then Sky Mist to create a rose. With a liner brush, define the scallops with Ink Spot.
- Use the liner brush to create vines, outlined leaves and solid leaves. Use the opposite end of the paintbrush to apply dots. Refer to photo for placement of leaves, vines and dots.
- Paint three stems with Look At Me Blue going towards the handle of the mirror.
- Glue the metal embellishment over the stems with the adhesive glue.