Unpainted wood @ sign, 1" Flat brush, Scrapbook paper – Industrial, Pencil, 4 Upholstery tacks, Hammer, Scissors, Hot glue, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand the wood piece edges until smooth. Paint the @ symbol in Antique Copper and the background of the symbol in Gunmetal Gray. Let dry.
- Paint the canvas sides in Gunmetal Gray. Let dry.
- Lay the canvas over the scrapbook paper and trace around. Cut out and apply to the surface of the canvas with Ultra Matte. Smooth out with a top coat of Ultra Matte. Let dry.
- Attach the @ symbol with hot glue. Hammer a tack half way into each corner. Paint the top of the tack heads with Antique Copper. Let dry.
- Sand the edges of the scrapbook images for a distressed look. This piece will add a little drama to any home office!