Transfer paper, Round brush #3, Liner brush #1, Stencil brush 1/8”, Ultra Fine Point fabric marker, White baby onesie, Small piece of poster board or wax paper
Get the Pattern
- Transfer pattern to onesie.
- Place board or wax paper inside onesie.
- Mix equal parts Wicker White and Coastal Blue. Paint bear head. Paint nose Coastal Blue.
- Apply cheeks by mixing equal parts Pure Orange and Wicker White and using a very dry stencil brush.
- Use opposite end of brush to apply two Pure Orange dots in ears.
- Use black marker for eyes and mouth.
- Heat set paint by referring to bottle instructions.