Transfer paper, Round brush #3, Liner brush #1, Stencil brush 1/8”, Ultra Fine Point fabric marker, White baby onesie, Small piece of poster board or wax paper
Get the Pattern
- 1. Transfer pattern to onesie.
- Place board or wax paper inside onesie.
- Paint chick with Lemon Custard, beak and feet with Pure Orange.
- Mix equal parts of Pure Orange and Wicker White. Apply cheeks with very dry stencil brush. Use liner brush for body accents.
- Create eyes and mouth accent using black marker.
- Heat set paint following bottle instructions.