Medium wood box, White “Pearly” glass knob, Fleur de lis rhinestone embellishment, 2 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper, Distress ink, Drill, Sandpaper, Epoxy glue
- Paint inside and edges of box bottom and top. Allow to dry.
- Measure and cut scrapbook papers and apply with Mod Podge.
- Use Distress ink to distress all edges of top and bottom of box until you achieve the desired look.
- Give box top and bottom a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Spray box top and bottom with 2 coats of Pearl Sealer. Allow to dry between coats.
- Drill hold in center of lid and add knob.
- Use Epoxy to attach embellishment to one side of box.