Stretched canvas 16" x 20", Foam plates, Water basin, Paper towels, Scissors, Long handle stencil brush, Stencil tape
- Place a book or hard surface under canvas for sturdier surface.
- Tape off bottom fourth of canvas and paint the rest Greenscape.
- Tape off tree shapes as shown. Cut tape where needed for tight places and to fill in gaps.
- Stencil trees with Winter White leaving some texture. Let dry.
- Dry brush Medium Gray randomly to trees. Let dry and remove tape.
- Tape off the unpainted area of canvas. Paint with Coffee Latte. Remove tape.