Foam paintbrushes, Clay pot, Paper bird Image, Hot glue gun and glue, Ribbons, Burlap scrap, Paper flowers, Rhinestones, Foam paintbrushes
- Paint the clay pot with one coat of Maple Syrup. Once dry, add a coat of crackle medium and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Add a top coat of Baby Pink. Paint in one direction, being carful not to paint over the crackled lines. Allow to dry.
- Using Mod Podge, apply a bird cutout to the front of the clay pot. Add a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the cutout, position on the pot and top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Use your fingers to press out any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
- Using Hot Glue Gun Helpers and hot glue, attach a band of ribbon across the top of the clay pot. Add a folded piece of burlap to the top. Hot glue layered flowers over the burlap.
- Hot glue rhinestones around the pot and around the flower embellishment.