White ceramic jars, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Rubbing alcohol, Sandpaper, Soft cloth, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Apply Castle to jars. Let dry and apply a second coat. Let dry completely.
- Lightly sand jars to create a weathered look.
- Stencil elements onto jars in colors shown.
- Lightly sand again.
- Apply a thin coat of clear wax over jar surface and let cure. Refer to bottle for curing instructions.
- Buff wax with a soft cloth.
Select a different palette to suit your décor.