1" Paintbrush, Small stencil brush, 12" x 12" Canvas, White yarn, Craft glue, White paper, Assorted wiggle eyes
- Basecoat canvas using Purple Iris. Allow to dry. Add coats until fully covered.
- Dip child’s hand into Purple Iris paint and make 2 reverse prints on paper. When dry, cut handprints out of the paper.
- Glue on wiggle eyes as desired.
- Align stencils as desired and apply paint to stencil with stencil brush.
- Cut white yarn and place in the desired shape to form a spider’s web in the corner of the canvas and glue down.
- Attach handprint spider using glue.