Two (2) 5.5” x 5” pieces of wood, Two (2) 5.5” x 8” pieces of wood, Two (2) 7” ceramic pineapples, Polyurethane glue, Fine-grit sandpaper, Wood nails
- Paint the bottom section of the pineapples with Bright Pink. Allow the paint to dry in between coats.
- Paint the stems of the pineapple with Patina
- Using the wood nails, attach the small piece of wood to the larger piece.
- Paint the wood bookends with Dove Gray. Once dry, distress the edges with sandpaper.
- Distress the painted pineapples with sandpaper.
- Glue the pineapples to the wood blocks with glue.