2 Wine glasses, 10” Glass plate, 2-3 small paintbrushes
Note: You will only use the handle of the paintbrush, so the type of brush does not matter.
- Clean glass with alcohol and let dry.
- Starting with one color, dip brush handle into paint and make larger dots on glass surfaces. Randomly repeat dots around bottom section of glasses as shown. Repeat on the BOTTOM side of glass plate.
- Switching to next color repeat steps above adding more dots. Continue with each color as shown. Let dry.
- Repeat with smaller and Larger dots overlapping as shown.
- Add dots until you have created your desired look.
- Let dry completely.