Small paper mache box, 2 Pieces of scrapbook paper-stripe and dots, #4 Paintbrush, Liner brush, Scissors
1. Basecoat box with Wicker White, let dry. Paint lid of box with Jamaican Sea. let dry
2. Using box as a pattern, cut paper to fit on all 4 sides.
3. Following general directions on Modpodge apply paper to box. Let dry.
4. Paint Bunny onto lid following photo as guide for colors,. Let dry.
5. Using Sharpie Marker add eyes,wiskers, mouth to bunny.
6. Paint lid with Hologram Glitter. Let dry
Get the Pattern