4” Tall glass cylinder candleholder, Scissors, Burlap fabric, Foam paintbrush, Wood Bird, Hot glue, Lace ribbon, Pom pom Trim, Flower embellishments, Rhinestones, Snowflake Embellishment, 12” Sparkle eyelash yarn
- Trim the burlap to fit around the glass candleholder. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the glass candleholder, position the burlap on the glass, smooth the fabric, add more Mod Podge to the top of the fabric. Allow to dry for 3 hours.
- Create the bird embellishment: Paint the bird with the white paint. Allow to dry 1 hour.Once dry, apply a coat of crackle medium. Allow the crackle medium to dry for at least 4 hours in order for the crackle finish to work properly.
- Working quickly and with one coat only, topcoat the cone with the pink paint. The crackle will begin almost immediately. Allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Hot glue a snowflake and rhinestone to the bird.
- Hot glue a band of lace ribbon around the top and pom pom trim around the base. Attach the remaining embellishments and bird to the base of the candleholder.