3/4" brush, #12 flat brush, 8x10 primed canvas, 16x16 primed canvas, Ornamental stamps, Floral or jewel embellishments, 4x6 card, 5x7 brown textured heavy paper, Ribbon, Silver tinsel, Strong glue, Scissors, Basin, Paper towels, Palette, Painter’s tape, Sea sponge
- Basecoat large canvas with Warm White and the small canvas with Linen using 3/4" flat brush. Allow to dry. While large canvas is still wet, apply light sprinkle of iridescent glitter.
- Brush the Ornamental Iron stamp with Silver Sterling using a 3/4" flat brush and stamp large canvas. Brush on more paint before each stamp.
- While canvas is still wet, sprinkle silver glitter on stamps. Allow to dry.
- Tape off small canvas just above stripe line. Using a # 12 flat brush loaded with Silver Sterling, paint the stripes. When dry, repaint with same brush loaded with Silver Extreme Glitter.
- Using dampened sea sponge, antique both canvases using first Maple Syrup and then Burnt Umber on the outer edges. Allow to dry.
- Glue card or saying to brown textured paper and apply glitter as desired. When dry, coat with Outdoor Mod Podge and allow to dry.
- Glue tinsel and embellishments to small canvas. Glue small canvas to large canvas.
- Add ribbon to large canvas. Projects painted with Outdoor paints do not need to be sealed.