FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. #2793, Cube ornament 2-3/8” (Sunshine Crafts), 2 green jewels for eyes, Black felt, Black boa, 6” piece of 1/8” purple satin ribbon, 1” Styrofoam ball, Hot glue gun, Small paintbrush, Scissors, Needle, Gold cord - 6"
Get the Pattern
- Pour a small amount each of Extreme Glitter Purple and Orange into the glass ornament. Cover the top and shake to cover the entire inside of the ornament. Place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain the excess paint overnight. Let dry in front of fan if possible to speed drying time. Rotate ornament occasionally for even drying.
- Cut off 1/3 of Styrofoam ball and hollow out the flat side a little with your thumbnail so it fits against the hanger. Paint with Licorice. Set aside to dry.
- Thread gold cord through loop on ornament and use needle to pul both ends through the head. Paint coat of hot glue onto the top of the ornament. Push head down thread to glue to ornament.
- Cut 4” piece of boa. Glue to back of ornament.
- Cut 2 ears out of the black felt. Glue to top of head.
- Glue jewel eyes in place.
- Tie small bow around neck, trim ends and add a small dot of glue to hold.