#12 Flat brush, Scissors, 3 Large clips, Chalkboard frame, Small liner brush, Assorted scrapbook papers. 3 Small wood hearts, Hot glue
- Paint each clip as shown, Green, Purple and Blue. Let dry.
- Paint small wood hearts black, let dry. Trace hearts onto desired paper and cut out.
- Basecoat edge of chalkboard with Black, let dry. Cut strips in desired paper for frame.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge, add paper to hearts as shown and to frame edge. Let dry.
- Using small liner brush and White add words to clips as shown. Let dry.
- Varnish and let dry.
- Add ribbon as shown with hot glue.