Mod Podge #12918 Acrylic Shapes Basics Flat and Charm, Clear glass plate, Halloween napkins, Scissors, Paintbrush, old book pages, Charger, Napkin ring, Halloween paper, Hot glue, Silk flower, Gems, Mod
Charger and Plate:
1. Cut a motif from a Halloween napkin. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the plate and position the motifs into the Mod Podge. Smooth with your fingers. Allow to dry. Cover the entire back of the plate with cut squares of book pages. Keep applying Mod Podge till it is covered.
2. Paint the charger with Black Chalkboard paint. See the bottle for complete instructions.
Project Tip: Napkins become transparent when Mod Podged so choose your background papers wisely.
1. Paint the napkin ring with Metallic Black paint. Allow to dry. Highlight with black Extreme Glitter.
2. Cut a Halloween motif to fit the 1.5” circle Mod Podge Podgeable. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and press onto the circle. Top coat with more Mod Podge and allow to dry.
3. Got glue a silk flower to the napkin ring. Hot glue the Podgeable to the flower. Add rhinestones to the top of the Podgeable shape.
Project tip: This project is perfect for any holiday season or for everyday. It really all depends on the paper you choose.