Any size picture frame, Pressboard or plywood cut to fit frame, Metal coat rack attachment, Sandpaper (medium-coarse grit), 2 Sawtooth hangers, Foam paintbrush
- Paint picture frame with 2 coats of Cayman Blue, drying in between coats.
- Paint wood insert with 3 coats of Black Chalkboard Paint, drying in between coats.
- Sand the frame to distress. Wipe off dust.
- Insert wood chalkboard into frame, then attach coat rack to back.
- Attach saw-tooth hangers to back at top corners.
- Cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.