Heart shaped wood plaque with holes, Jute cord, White and black wood beads, 14–20 6" strips of ½" wide Hot Pink and Black patterned broadcloth, Coarse Sandpaper, Chalk, Foam paintbrush
- Basecoat entire heart Black. Let dry.
- Paint 2 coats of Hot Pink Chalkboard Paint on top of black, letting dry between coats.
- When dry, sand edges to give a worn look.
- Thread two pieces of jute through black and white beads. Refer to photo. Tie ends through holes in heart at desired length.
- Tie small strips of pink and black fabric as desired between beads. Note: ravel edges to look old before tying. Trim length after tying to approximately 1”.
- Chalkboard paint should cure 24 hours before using. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.