2 medium size clay pots, Chalk, #12 flat brush, Sponge brush, Liner brush
- Paint first pot body Bright Blue – rim with Leaf Green.
- Paint oval with Black Chalkboard paint.
- Dot around oval area with red dots using end of brush to apply.
- Use #12 flat brush to make color circles with red and Yellow. Use Liner brush to paint black leaves, stems and spiral on flowers.
- Paint second pot body Barn Red – rim with Leaf Green. Paint circle with Black Chalkboard Paint. Paint yellow petals around black center. Use liner brush to outline all petals with black. Using handle of brush, dot around black center with Leaf Green. Add Curly-Q’s and leaves with Black. Fill in leaf shapes with Leaf Green. Note: Let cure for 24 hours. Rub lightly with chalk to condition.