5” x 7” wood picture frame, Pressboard or plywood cut to fit frame, 18” jute cord, Foam paintbrush, Drill, Sandpaper
- Paint picture frame with 2 coats of Fresh Foliage, drying in between coats. Let dry.
- Lightly sand frame edges to distress.
- Paint wood insert with 3 coats of Black Chalkboard Paint, drying in between coats. Let dry completely.
- Insert chalkboard into frame.
- Drill holes in top of frame 1½” in from corners. Thread jute through holes from back.
- Tie overhand knots in ends of jute cord. Trim ends close to knot and fluff.
- Cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.