Ornate frame with insert, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Soft cloth, Chalk, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Apply chalkboard paint to insert referring to bottle instructions. Let dry. Condition surface by rubbing side of chalk over surface and wiping with paper towel.
- Paint frame with Imperial. Let dry.
- Apply a heavy coat of Antiquing wax to one edge of frame and wipe with soft cloth. Repeat on remaining sides of frame.
- Dry brush high areas of frame with Copper.
- Place chalkboard inside of frame.
- Stencil border elements from Peel & Stick stencil along top edge of chalkboard starting in the center and stenciling out using Coffee Latte.
- Write favorite Thanksgiving saying on chalkboard.