Cherry wood stain, Small wood crate, Petroleum jelly, sandpaper
- Basecoat the crate with Raw Sienna. Rub petroleum jelly along the edges.
- Paint the crate Blue Bayou. Sand the edges.
- Paint the word “Delicious” in Custard.
- Paint the strawberries with Red Apple. Paint the stems Dark Forest Green and the seeds Raw Sienna.
- Basecoat the tray with Raw Sienna. Apply petroleum jelly to the edges.
- Paint the crate Custard. Sand the edges.
- Paint the word “Sweet” with Bayou Blue.
- Paint the cherries with Crimson. Paint the stems Raw Sienna.
- Apply a thin coat of cherry stain to the both crates to create an aged look.