Stencil brush ¼”, Flat brush ¼”, Flat brush ½”, Tape ¼”, Liner brush #1, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- 1. Base coat roofs of house White, top story Sunny Day and first story of house Key West.
- Paint perch Flag Red and base of house Lime Tree.
- Tape off ¼” stripes on roofs and paint Pewter Gray. Remove tape and clean up any bleed under with liner brush.
- Stencil background pattern around first story of house as shown in Pewter Gray.
- Use circle pattern from stencil and create White and Sunny Day circles as shown.
- Use liner brush to paint details onto chickens. Use opposite end of brush dipped in paint to apply all dot detail.
: Add simple embellishments to create more detail.