Wood Plaque, Coordinating polka dot ribbon, Large flat brush, #10 Flat brush, Painters tape, Ruler, pencil, Hot glue
1. Paint entire plaque Fresh Foliage and let dry.
2. Measure and tape off a 4" square 1-1/4" down from top of plaque. Paint square with Chalkboard paint, following the instructions for proper application on the bottle label.
3. Measure a 1/2" border around the edge of the square. Paint the border Wicker White and let it dry.
4. Paint candy stripes with Lipstick Red.
5. Side load a wet #10 flat brush with Light Blue and shade either side of the border.
6. Use a dry brush with a hint of Wicker White on it for highlights on the candy stripe.
7. With a pencil, trace around the outside edge of a paint bottle, using the photo for placement .
8. Use the inside of the ribbon roll, or any other small round object to make the smaller circles on the plaque. Paint as shown. Let dry.
9. Transfer word pattern to the plaque and paint with a Liner Brush in Licorice.
10. Paint the outer edge of the plaque with Evergreen and, when dry, dot with Wicker White.
11. Hot glue ribbon to the back of the plaque and tie in a bow at the top to ha