Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Glass canning jar, Holiday print fabric or felt, Decorative cord or ribbon, Scissor, Craft knife, Gift tag, Pen or marker
Get the Pattern
- Use photocopier to size pattern. Place Leading Blank over pattern. Grasp Liquid Leading bottle like a broomstick and trace design onto Leading Blank. Let dry. Trim uneven edges with a craft knife.
- Fill in areas with Window Color starting at outer edge, one section at a time. Smooth paint. Remove air bubbles. Let dry to a clear finish.
- Apply Gingerbread Man cling to face of jar.
- Fill jar with gingerbread cookie or cake mix. Seal close with lid.
- Cut 4" square felt or fabric. Place over lid and secure with cord or ribbon.
- Write recipe on gift tag then hang from jar with cord or ribbon.