Wooden plaque, 2 wooden trees, Wooden stake, Wooden circles, Gingerbread man, Paint brush, Small tip brush, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Black marker, Toothpick
28826 STENCIL UPPER CASE DOT ALPHABET, 8X10
Get the Pattern
- Paint outer edge of plaque trim Yellow Citron, two coats. Let dry.
- Paint top of plaque and stake Engine Red, two coats. Let dry.
- Paint 2 trees Yellow Citron, two coats. Let dry.
- Paint 4 medium circles Engine Red, two medium circles Wicker White, two large circles Engine Red, and one large circle Wicker White, two coats each. Let dry.
- Use small tip brush and use paints to decorate bulbs.
- Paint gingerbread man Maple Syrup, two coats. Let dry.
- Take black marker and make stitches around both trees, plaque edge and gingerbread man.
- Use stencil and marker to write "Santa, Stop Here" on right side of plaque.
- Paint Wicker White zigzags and dots for eyes on gingerbread man.
- Paint heart on chest and lips Engine Red.
- Paint buttons and bow on head Yellow Citron. Let dry.
- Paint Wicker White spirals and make Yellow Citron dots, then drag a toothpick through the dots to make snowflakes on plaque. Let dry.
- Paint Wicker White and Engine Red bulbs at random on both trees.
- Hot glue trees together and glue to left of plaque and glue gingerbread man behind the right tree.
- Hot glue Christmas bulbs onto the trees.
- Paint Mod Podge Sparkle onto gingerbread man, Yellow Citron edge of plaque, and all Christmas bulbs and swirls on plaque. Let dry.
- Glue pictures of family in frames
- Glue stake to the back of the plaque and place in ground or flower pot. Enjoy!