Standard clay pots – 2” (2 ea.) 3” (2 ea.) 1½” (1 ea.) and 1” (1 ea.), Wood doll head - 2” (2 ea.) and 1¾” (1 ea.), Craft foam – brown and tan, Chenille stems – orange (2 ea.) and brown (2 ea.), Paintbrushes - #6 flat brush, #12 flat brush and liner brush, Scissors, Scalloped scissors, E-6000® craft adhesive, Foam plate, Water container
- Use the #6 flat brush to paint one 2” pot and one 1¾” doll head in Chestnut. Glue the doll head to the pot.
- Use the Spouncer and Vanilla Ice Cream to paint three overlapping circles on the head. Use the #12 flat brush to paint an oval on the front of the body.
- Add eyes, nose and mouth in Black using the liner brush.
- Cut two ears from brown craft foam. Paint the outside of ears in Chestnut. Glue to the head.
- For the tail, fold a brown chenille stem in half and twist. Glue to the pot.
- Paint one 3” pot and one 2” doll head in Spiced Carrot. Glue the doll head to the pot.
- Use the Spouncer to paint two overlapping circles on the head in Chestnut. Add eyes and whiskers in Black. Dip the handle end of the Spouncer in Black and paint the nose.
- Using scallop scissors, cut one 4” circle and one 3½“ circle from tan craft foam. Cut a 2” circle in the center of each.
- Use the liner brush to paint ears on the 3½” foam circle in Spiced Carrot. Add Chestnut to the inside of each ear.
- Glue the foam circles together and then glue them to the head.
- For the tail, fold both orange chenille stems in half and twist to within ½” of the ends. Paint the ends of the stems in Chestnut. Glue the tail to the body.
- Use the #6 flat brush to paint the 2” doll head and the 1½”, 2” and 3” pots in Sunny Day. Paint the 1” pot in Nutmeg.
- Glue the 1” pot to the front of the head. Stack and glue the three remaining pots. Glue the head to the body.
- Cut two ears from brown craft foam. Use the #12 flat brush to paint edges of ears in Sunny Day. Glue the ears to the head.
- Use the #12 flat brush to paint spots on the body in Chestnut. Add eyes and nose using the liner brush and Black.
- Cut two 1½” pieces of brown chenille stem and roll the ends for horns. Glue horns to the head.
- Tip: Create the animals’ eyes by dipping the handle end of the paintbrush in Black.