10 Clay Pots – 1½" 12 Clay Pots 4", Rose Pot – 4", 5 Styrofoam® Balls – 1½" 3 Styrofoam® Balls – 3" 1½ Fun Foam – White, Purple Chenille Stems – White Purple and Black, Wiggle Eyes (15mm), Craft Glue, E-6000® Craft Adhesive, Scissors, Pencil, Butter Knife, Fine Point Black Permanent Marker, Silk Daisies, Paintbrushes -- #1 Liner Brush and ½” Flat Brush, Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters, #4156
- Use flat brush to paint outside of all pots Lime Green. Let dry. Paint inside of large pot Bright Baby Pink and inside of all small pots Lime Green. Let dry.
- Use liner brush to paint the bottom inside of two of small pots Wicker White. Paint a black inner ring around opening of bottom of pot. Use handle end of liner brush dipped in white to create dot highlight for eye. Let dry.
- Glue pots with eyes to large pot. Glue two pots to back end of large pot for legs. Glue remaining pots to front rim of large pot for front legs.
- Use handle end of paintbrush to dot nose on rim in Licorice and dots on legs in Wicker White. Let dry.
- Glue two 1½" clay pots together to form body. Glue 1½" foam ball to one end. Paint Bright Baby Pink; add dots in Wicker White with detail painter.
- Cut wings from purple foam; glue to back of butterfly.
- Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae into foam; glue antennae, eyes in place.
- Paint 4" rose pot medium yellow. Use pencil to mark 1" stripes on pot; paint two stripes Licorice; let dry. Apply top coat of black Extreme Glitter to Licorice stripes.
- Paint a 3" foam ball Licorice; glue to rim of pot for the head. Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae in foam; glue antennae, eyes and mouth in place.
- Fill pot with flowers. Cut a rectangle of white foam; write message with black permanent marker; glue purple chenille stem to back. Insert into flowers.
- Paint 4" pot Lipstick Red; add a top coat of red Extreme Glitter. Use pencil to mark 1" dots; paint Licorice.
- Cut one 3" and three 1½" foam balls in half; paint Licorice. Glue large half to pot front for head and small pieces to rim for feet.
- Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae in foam; glue antennae, mouth and eyes in place.