10 Clay Pots – 1½" 12 Clay Pots 4", Rose Pot – 4", 5 Styrofoam® Balls – 1½" 3 Styrofoam® Balls – 3" 1½ Fun Foam – White, Purple Chenille Stems – White Purple and Black, Wiggle Eyes (15mm), Craft Glue, E-6000® Craft Adhesive, Scissors, Pencil, Butter Knife, Fine Point Black Permanent Marker, Silk Daisies, Paintbrushes -- #1 Liner Brush and ½” Flat Brush, Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters, #4156
- Use flat brush to paint outside of all pots Lime Green. Let dry. Paint inside of large pot Baby Pink and inside of all small pots Lime Green. Let dry.
- Use liner brush to paint the bottom inside of two of small pots Wicker White. Paint a black inner ring around opening of bottom of pot. Use handle end of liner brush dipped in white to create dot highlight for eye. Let dry.
- Glue pots with eyes to large pot. Glue two pots to back end of large pot for legs. Glue remaining pots to front rim of large pot for front legs.
- Use handle end of paintbrush to dot nose on rim in Licorice and dots on legs in Wicker White. Let dry.
- Glue two 1½" clay pots together to form body. Glue 1½" foam ball to one end. Paint Baby Pink; add dots in Wicker White with detail painter.
- Cut wings from purple foam; glue to back of butterfly.
- Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae into foam; glue antennae, eyes in place.
- Paint 4" rose pot medium yellow. Use pencil to mark 1" stripes on pot; paint two stripes Licorice; let dry. Apply top coat of black Extreme Glitter to Licorice stripes.
- Paint a 3" foam ball Licorice; glue to rim of pot for the head. Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae in foam; glue antennae, eyes and mouth in place.
- Fill pot with flowers. Cut a rectangle of white foam; write message with black permanent marker; glue purple chenille stem to back. Insert into flowers.
- Paint 4" pot Lipstick Red; add a top coat of red Extreme Glitter. Use pencil to mark 1" dots; paint Licorice.
- Cut one 3" and three 1½" foam balls in half; paint Licorice. Glue large half to pot front for head and small pieces to rim for feet.
- Cut chenille stem pieces for antennae and mouth. Insert antennae in foam; glue antennae, mouth and eyes in place.