Clay pot 2 ¾”, Clay Pot 3 ½”, Foam sheet 2mm, Flat brush ¼”, Flat brush 1/2”, Liner brush #1, Tape, Glue, Scissors, Pencil, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Paint both pots Harvest Orange.
- Paint rim of larger pot Lime Tree and allow to dry. Add blades of grass with Palm Leaf.
- Create small flowers around rim of smaller pot using liner brush. Add leaves with Lime Tree and use opposite end of brush dipped in Kings Gold for centers of flowers.
- Glue small pot to larger pot as shown. Let dry.
- Trace and cut out tail and ears from foam sheet. Paint tail and ears Harvest Orange leaving the white foam showing at end of tail. Add black tips to ears.
- Draw a heart shape on pots as shown to create face and chest. Paint White.
- Add face details and paint legs with Black.
- Glue tail and ears to pots as shown to finish.
Project Tip: Glue floral accents and other embellishments for more dimension.