Two (2) 4" terracotta Pots, Two (2) small indoor plants, Foam plate, Sponge, Scissors, Water basin, Paper towels, Laser copies of children close-up, Silicone mat
- Trim each sized image. (You will be able to fold the top of the head over the lip of the pot.)
- Lay your trimmed selections image side facing UP on your craft mat.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Photo Transfer Medium onto a foam plate. In smooth strokes, apply the medium over the images. Apply a thick coat so that you cannot see the image. Cover the entire image. Carefully bend the craft mat back to release the image corner. Pick up the image and move to a clean part of the mat. Let dry 24 hours.
- While the decals dry, paint the terra cotta pots with two coats of Pink Melon on one pot and Look At Me Blue on the other. Let dry completely.
- After your photos have cured for 24 hours, flip the images over so the paper side is facing UP.
- To reveal the image, press a semi-damp sponge over the image in sections and let the dampness set for 2 minutes. Then rub over the wet paper in a circular motion removing the paper. Repeat until the image is completely revealed. Let dry.
- Repeat rubbings may be necessary in parts where the paper is still adhered. Let dry.
- Trim the final images if necessary. Place on the terra cotta pot and smooth in place.
- Seal image to pots with Mod Podge Gloss.
- Add a fun indoor plant to create crazy hair!