Small clay pot, #4 flat brush, Liner brush, White craft glue, Silver glitter, 8” black satin ¼” ribbon, ½” wood bead
- Paint entire pot two coats Licorice. Let dry.
- Paint entire pot with Extreme Glitter Black. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry.
- Use the #4 flat brush width to paint a hatband using Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Using the tip of craft glue bottle, draw a buckle. Sprinkle silver glitter onto wet glue. Let dry.
- Shake off excess silver glitter.
- Paint “HAPPY THANKSGIVING” using the Liner Brush and Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Tie the ends of the black ribbon onto the wood bead.
- Thread the loop of ribbon up through the inside of pot hole to hang.