1 medium sized clay pot, 1 smaller clay pot, 8 lime green chenille stems, 8 purple chenille stems, Craft glue, ¾” flat brush, Small flat brush, #1 flat brush, Pencil
- Basecoat the pots with Lime Tree. Allow to dry.
- Paint half of an oval for eyes in White. Allow to dry.
- Paint the eyeball Black. Allow to dry.
- Paint two triangles for teeth in yellow. Refer to photo for placement. Allow to dry.
- Glue the small pot upside down into the larger pot with the top pot slightly at an angle to simulate a mouth.
- Bend the green chenille stems in three different places and glue into the middle of the pots as shown in photo.
- Bend the purple chenille stems in half and curl by wrapping around a pencil and then glue into the hole on top of the head of spider.