Two 3.5" blocks, 1" x 36" square dowel, Six different patterned scrapbook papers, Computer, Laser jet printer, Jigsaw, Posterboard, Craft knife, Pencil
Get the Pattern
- Cut the 1" x 36" square dowel into three 7" pieces.
- Trace block onto the back of paper. Cut out the square. Repeat for each side.
- Tip: If you want the border of natural wood to show you need to trim off 1/4" from each side.
- Mod Podge paper to each side of the blocks.
- Using the digital downloads, print out numbers and months of the year.
- Cut out the circles and mod podge each as follows: 1st block 0,1,2,3,4,5 2nd block 0,1,2,6,7,8. (Number 6 on this cube will serve also as 9 when needed).
- Cut out the months and mod podge to each side of the 7" pieces of wood.