Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Make To Give Sale - 20% Off!
Spread the holiday cheer with personalized, hand-made gifts this Christmas! Save 20% during our Make To Give Sale on orders $60+ and get free U.S. ground shipping! This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 12/9/23
Buy To Give! Save 20%!
Explore 100s of ideas in our Holiday Gift Guide and save 20% on orders $60+ and get free U.S. ground shipping! This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Sale Ends 12/16/23
With Apple Barrel Color Pop Pouring Set, you can make fantastic crafts with bold colors!
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
- Two Hexagonal Shaped Stretched Canvases
- Paper Mache Letter
- Decorative Smooth River Rocks
- Non-stick Baking Pan
Hexagonal Stretched Canvas
1. Place a thumbtack on the back of all corners of your canvas to keep the canvas elevated off of your work surface. This will allow air to get to the back of your canvas, so it dries easily.
2. Pour Tide Blue, Purple, Fuchsia, and Lemon-Lime directly onto your canvas. Move and rotate your canvas to create a swirled design. Let dry.
1. Basecoat your rocks with White. Let dry.
2. Pour a thin layer of Tide Blue, Purple, Fuchsia, and Lemon-Lime onto a non-stick baking tray. Let dry for 24 hours.
3. Peel the dried “paint skin” from your tray. Cut it down to the size of your river rocks. Apply Mod Podge to your rocks and place the “paint skin” onto the rocks. Let dry
Pache Mache Letter
1. Place a thumbtack on the back of all corners of your letter to keep it elevated off of your work surface. This will allow air to get to the back of your letter, so it dries easily.
2. Pour Tide Blue, Purple, Fuchsia, and Lemon-Lime directly onto your letter. Move and rotate your letter to create a swirled design. Let dry.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.