Cookie cutter, Corrugated cardboard, Scrapbook paper, Glitter, Ribbon, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Trace the cookie cutter onto the cardboard. Cut the cardboard just inside the tracing line. Trim the scrapbook paper to fit the cardboard.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the scrapbook paper. Attach to the cardboard and smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles.
- Press the cardboard piece into the cookie cutter and secure on the backside with Mod Melts.
- On the inside, paint a thin layer or Mod Podge along the seam line. Sprinkle glitter into the Mod Podge and allow to dry. Tap off the excess. Repeat this step along the outer edge.
- Glue a ribbon hanger to the backside.
PROJECT TIP: Add a thick layer of fax glass to the ornament by coating the inside with Dimensional Magic.