Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Spooktacular Fall Crafts Sale! Save 25%
Stock up and save for all your fall crafts and projects during our Spooktacular Fall Crafts sale! Save 25% on orders over $60 and get free U.S. ground shipping. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 9/23/23
Refresh Your Home Decor! Save 25%
Upcycle your furniture and home décor projects with the Folk Art Home Décor Chalk. Get excellent coverage on a variety of surfaces including wood, terra cotta, metal, canvas, glass, and more! Save 25% on orders over $60 and get free U.S. ground shipping. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Sale Ends 9/30/23
With Apple Barrel Cosmic Pouring Set, you can make fantastic crafts with stellar colors!
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
-12”x12” Stretched Canvas
-8”x10” Stretched Canvas
-Star Shaped Jewelry Tray
-Disposable Tray to catch run-off paint
12”x12” Stretched Canvas
1. Place a thumbtack on the back of all four corners of your canvas to keep the canvas elevated off of your work surface. This will allow air to get to the back of your canvas, so it dries easily.
2. Pour White, Pink, Purple, and Black directly onto your canvas. Move and rotate your canvas to create a swirled design. Let dry.
8”10” Stretched Canvas
1. Pour your Black paint onto the canvas so that it covers your entire canvas.
2. While wet, pour a line of Purple and Pink down the center of your canvas. Use your blow-dryer to manipulate the two colors to create a cosmic galaxy pattern.
3. Pour some White paint into a cup. While your hand is gloved, dip the tips of your fingers into the paint, then splatter it onto your canvas to create a starry, speckled effect.
1. Tape off one half of your tray with painter’s tape. Pour White, Pink, and Purple onto the un-taped half of your tray. Tilt and rotate your tray to swirl the paint. Remove the tape while wet and let dry.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.