Simply ® Stencils - 1-1/4" Alphabet - Upper Case. #28585, Mod Podge ® Chalkboard Topcoat, 8 oz, #CS25262, .Stencil brush ¼”- ½”, Flat brush ½”, Squeegee, Wax paper, Chalk, Two mini canvases 2” square, Glue, Liner brush #1, Clothespin, Bat and seasonal paper images, Two small wiggle eyes, Transfer paper, Silver tinsel pom pom, Pencil, Oval wood plaque
- Base coat plaque Teal. Paint rim Licorice.
- Using a very dry stencil brush, swirl Parchment onto plaque applying more in some places than others to create clouds.
- Cut out Halloween images. Seal fronts with a coat of matte Mod Podge®. Apply matte to backs of moon, witch or images of your choice. Place on plaque and over with wax paper. Use squeegee to smooth.
- Transfer banner pattern to plaque and paint Citrus Green. Stencil words in Licorice.
- Apply bat image in same manner with matte.
- Paint clothespin Licorice and small canvases Pueblo. Refer to bottle instructions and apply several coats of chalkboard topcoat. When dry, condition surface by rubbing side of chalk over topcoat and wiping with soft cloth or paper towel.
- Position canvases on plaque and trace lightly with pencil. Use liner brush to paint scallop trim along pencil mark with Licorice. Glue canvases to plaque.
- Glue clothespin over bat image. Glue wiggle eyes onto clothespin.
- Add all dot detail by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint. 10. Glue pom pom to witches hat.
Tip: Apply chalkboard top coat to green banner for more personalization opportunities.
Get the Pattern