Black permanent marker, 7 large sized craft sticks, 2 small wiggle eyes, 2 medium wiggle eyes, Large green button, Craft glue, Small rocks, Small Styrofoam cup
- Paint four crafts sticks Pink Eraser.
- Paint three craft sticks Crisp Green.
- Break one of the green stick in half for leaves
- Paint the cup Harvest Orange.
- Glue two green sticks together to make the stem. Where the two overlap draw four circles on top of each other to make the worm.
- Glue the leaves on the stem.
- Glue the four pink sticks together at middle and then the button right on top of the center of the flower. Draw a smile on the button face of the flower with the marker.
- Glue the flower to the stem.
- Glue the eyes on the worm and the flower.
- Fill the cut with small rock and stick the flower in it.