Coaster set, Craft knife, Small cups or bowls and spoons, Wax paper, Toothpicks, Paper towels, Water basin
- Tape off diagonally on two coasters and two corners on the remaining coasters as shown.
- Paint Wedding Cake below the diagonal tape lines and the two corners of the coasters. Remove tape and let dry.
- Position the uppercase B and E on the white field of one coaster as shown, and M, I, N and E on the opposite coaster as shown. Apply Metallic Gold with dauber. Remove stencils and let dry thoroughly.
- Tape along the painted edge on all coasters. Cover painted area with wax paper to protect from marbling.
- Referring to instructions, mix one part paint to 2 parts marbling medium. Mix each color in a separate cup or bowl.
- Dribble each color onto wood surface and tilt the surface to allow colors to swirl together. Lightly comb a tooth pick through areas for more marbling effects. Let marbling mixture pour off the sides of the coasters. Let the finished marbled surface dry completely.
- Using the craft knife, score along the tape edge before removing the tape.
- Arrange the four coasters together to form one marbled heart.