Large flat brush, Small liner brush, 1 ½” wiggly eyes, 8-12” black chenille sticks, Purple craft foam, White craft glue, Craft knife or scissors, Walnut Hollow Round Clock, Walnut Hollow Clock Kit
- Paint clock Licorice. When dry, paint rim Lavender. Paint circles for cheeks Lavender. Use liner brush to paint wiggly smile with Napthol Crimson. Allow clock to dry.
- Spray clock with gloss spray sealer.
- Cut 8 ovals from purple craft foam. Glue eight chenille sticks in place on either side of clock using photo for placement. Glue eyes as shown. Allow glue to set.
- Bend chenille sticks in center and poke ends into foam ovals. Use a drop of glue if necessary to keep them in place.
- Follow package instructions to attach clock movement and clock hands.