Wood 3D block, Three different patterns of green scrapbook paper, Photo copier, Photos, Poster board, Craft knife, Scissors, Pencil, Stencil brush, ¾” flat brush, Liner Brush
- Basecoat the block with Citrus Green. Allow to dry.
- Measure the block and cut out five different squares from the scrapbook paper. Leave about a 1/8” around the outside of each of the cut out squares. Glue the papers to the block using Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Pick out photos and take them to be photo copied. Real photos may run. Enlarge them to what size needed for the block. Cut out colored copies and decoupage them to the sides of the block in whatever direction works best.
- Using the poster board, pencil and craft knife, make a stencil for the corners. Stencil each corner with Brilliant Pink. Once the pink is dry add white dots. Add Calypso Sky dots to the edge of edge photo. Once the blue has dried go back and add black dots on top. Outline the outside of the corners and the dots in a scallop.
- Add words that go along with the photos such as Bouquet and Beautiful. You can add swirls, flowers, butterflies and small scrolls.
- On the top, make another stencil of a flower and paint it in the center of the square in blue. Add the pink petals using the previous stencil. Using the liner brush, paint “My Garden” in black.
- Once everything has dried, go back over the entire block with Mod Podge.